The asymmetrical dress is characterized by an original cut. Created for women who like minimalism and adhere to the principle of "less is more". The "black & white" color scheme gives you plenty of room to choose accessories and create a variety of styles. The asymmetrical bottom of the dress is the original combination of two layers of skirt with different lengths and colors. Perfect for work, because black and white is the basis of the office dress code. Thanks to it, you will look professional and elegant and at the same time you will break away from the classic combination of a white shirt with a black skirt. It is a comfortable dress with a universal color scheme that will not go out of style for years.
|S||86 cm||70 cm||92 cm||88 cm|
|M||90 cm||74 cm||96 cm||88 cm|
|L||94 cm||78 cm||100 cm||88 cm|
|XL||98 cm||82 cm||104 cm||88 cm|
To accurately determine the size needed to order clothing, you should measure and compare the dimensions of your body with the dimensions given in the table.
Please take measurements only on the underwear. Measurements are made in centimeter tape standing in an upright position and breathing freely.
- Chest girth - we measure horizontally in the largest circumference of the chest.
- Waist circumference - we measure horizontally at the location of the largest trunk narrowing.
- Hip circumference - we measure horizontally around the buttocks in the largest circumference.
- Length - we measure along the hips, from the waist, to the feet.
- Sleeve length - measured from the outside of the arm.