Top on straps, finished at the bottom with lace is both fashionable and romantic solution. It is slightly globed, has a V-shaped neckline and thin straps. It was made of a delicate fabric that gives it a linen style. It is indispensable in every closet, regardless of the season. You can wear it in many ways, giving your stylization a different character. When to put a top with lace? The first association that comes to mind is a date! You do not need too much, you just need a matching tube and jacket and you're ready to go out. Airy, lightweight top will also be a good idea to easily break the sport styling.
|S||86 cm||94 cm||114 cm||64 cm|
|M||90 cm||98 cm||118 cm||64 cm|
|L||94 cm||102 cm||122 cm||64 cm|
|XL||98 cm||106 cm||126 cm||64 cm|
To accurately determine the size needed to order clothing, you should measure and compare the dimensions of your body with the dimensions given in the table.
Please take measurements only on the underwear. Measurements are made in centimeter tape standing in an upright position and breathing freely.
- Chest girth - we measure horizontally in the largest circumference of the chest.
- Waist circumference - we measure horizontally at the location of the largest trunk narrowing.
- Hip circumference - we measure horizontally around the buttocks in the largest circumference.
- Length - we measure along the hips, from the waist, to the feet.
- Sleeve length - measured from the outside of the arm.